Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hyundai Elantra / Avante X20 - Knocking Sound.

I have the knocking sound problem since the day I own this car, but I kind of taking for granted, hoping that it will go away after driving it for a while.

The sound is something like metal knocking coming from the front right hand side when the car is start moving and when you hit on the brake, there are occasions where you can hear it when you turn the wheel.

After several inspection and rectification done by SC, they come to conclusion that it is due to body knocking and it would take about a week for them to rectify it. I can't afford not to have my car during the weekdays as I am traveling a lot. They supposed to get me the loan car for that period but sadly until today, they can't get it for me.

So I have decided to send my car this week for the body rectification work as I have to get rid of the sound once and for all.. hopefully, they are right about what caused the problem and it would be good if they can settle it within few days..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails