Friday, November 6, 2009

Hyundai Elantra / Avante X20 - In search for the Bodykit.

I have designed and talked with body kit shop recently on new set for my ride.

What I have in mind is a custom carbon fibre body kit plus other accessories as well, but after working on the cost, I have to put in on hold..., hmm.. you know why...

All the sudden, good news arrived. My fellow THM forumer told me that there are bodykit supplier that selling the imitate INCUS design elantra body kit made of ABS material and not fibre glass. The cost is far cheaper than the original INCUS and it include installation.

This is what my X20 will look like when installed with INCUS design bodykit..

But it will be in black and aspen silver of course ;p

It is a good news indeed.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bro,

    I'm looking for it as well.
    One of the shop quote RM1400 and add RM200 for front grill.

    Please PM me the location and cost.

    Regards
    ChongHL@Yahoo.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chong,
    I do not have the contact for the BK supplier since I don't really looking into it yet. I've try to go for a customized BK per my design but it is too expensive.. So keep my thoughts for now hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Como puedo hacer para obtener este body kit , que me llege a Panama city.Mi correo electronico es farquharsonjayson@gmail.com por favor escribirme ahi.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails