Friday, November 13, 2009

Hyundai Elantra / Avante X20 - Eibach Prokit Performance Springs

Its started with weekend window shopping habits to aftermarket outlets and this time it is ended with Eibach Prokit Performance Springs.

It is surprise to know that Eibach does have the springs for Elantra/Avante HD and that is indeed the main reason why I have it installed immediately.
Stock springs and Eibach Prokit.
FRONT REAR

Height comparison (Taken from the top of the mudguards wheel arch to the floor)
Before: 670mm
After: 640mm
BEFORE
AFTER
It comes with nice decals too...My ride after the installation..My findings after a couple of weeks..
Comfort: You can't really tell the difference with stock springs!
Performance: Body roll reduce, increase in car stability..

Damn good, anyway...its Eibach. ;)

6 comments:

  1. Your ride is getting better everyday... so let posion ...Light Weight Crank Pulley!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arghh light weight crank pulley pulak.. racun ni racun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Was wondering which part of M'sia you got your prokit for?

    Sorry for such question but i'm from SG.

    Could you kindly drop me an email with the details @ dennis.too@hotmail.com

    Thanks.
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. bro ,my box is different frm urs but thr is serial number too..
    hw ?
    is mine original?
    mine is frm JAZZ AUTO SDN BHD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Keejun,

    I can't really tell whether yours is original or not. Better you browse thru the website and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bro, I'm an Elantra X20 owner as well. I'm looking for light crank pulley for my ride. Could you share some light on this matter :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails