Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Huyndai Elantra / Avante X20 - Battery Kaput...

This morning I realize that my battery is out and the clock stop at 1.00am. Try few time until it comes to the rattling sound.

Call Hyundai emergency call center for new battery but after waiting for almost 1hr. I decided to cancel it and get it by myself.

Lucky me, I manage to start the engine and immediately goes to the workshop nearby my house.

First, they put in DIN55 as per stock but later, they found out that the new battery is not functioning and that is the only one that they have in stock.. back to square one. So, they replace it with NS70L battery at the same price.. hmm bigger is better huh.


My stock battery last for about 1.5 years and running about 58,000km only.

Maybe it is about time to replace or it is about time for me to consider installing voltage stabilizer and improve my battery life in future?? arghh sakit kepala!!

2 comments:

  1. VOLTAGE STABILIZER??? Huhhh..if the battery not kaput u still want to install it rite?..ahaks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi you know me better my love.. but I should have installed it earlier, macam kat MyVi tu

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails