Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hyundai Elantra / Avante X20 - 60,000KM Service

I send my elantra for 60,000km service today (Odometer: 59336).

The Service Center recommended to change the timing belt but I put it on hold first. Will do it when it reached 100,000km.

Service done today: -
1. Replace Radiator Coolant
2. Replace Oil Pan Plug Washer
3. Replace Oil Filter
4. Replace engine oil - Castrol SLX 0W30 (Fully Synthetic oil).
5. Replace Automatic Transmission Fluid - Castrol ATF TQM-SP
6. Brake & Clutch Fluid
7. Spark Plug - Bosch Platinum Fusion F1-4 (FGR7DQ1)

There is some minor adjustment required to my boot but it can wait since I have to rush for an appointment. Will do that on my next visit.

2 comments:

  1. Why you change your spark plug? Bukan ke you just change them? Those bosch are for 100k km.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha saja get rid of the 1st batch after 20k KM, buang busuk dulu.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails