Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hyundai Elantra / Avante X20 - 4th Tyre Change.


It is time to change (Hari Raya mood)..after more than 40k km (>1 year)



I am happy with Federal Evo 595 but the wide sidewall does not permit me to go with 215/45/R17 and the only option is to stick with 205/45 to avoid from rubbing with my rear fender.

It is observed that there is hairline crack at both front tyres with uneven thread wear (quite bad actually) and 2 of my RH wheel dented, luckily it is minor and I have it repaired.

I have chosen Nexen N6000 215/45ZR17 for my ride..


Can it serve me better than Federal Evo 595? See how it goes..

2 comments:

  1. bro....leh bagi contact no x???banyak nak tanye pasal X20...pasal nak cri body kit incus ni....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro.. email contact no ke zailanzawawi@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails