Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hyundai Elantra / Avante X20 - Tyre Change.

Neuton 215/45/R17 tyre had served me for more than a year now (>40k km) and the thread is still in fair condition. However, there is crack spotted on it recently and frankly I didn't expect it to be this bad.

So today I went to the tyre shop to check thoroughly and found that 3 out of 4 tyre is effected. Here how it looks.
After much of thinking and negotiating with the shop, I finally decided to replace all 4 tyre with new Federal 595 215/45/R17.

Here is how the thread looks like..

Well I guess I have to change my tyre at every 40K km based on the history so far.. hmphhh. ;(

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, i like the post and also the content of this post. I think you have spent a lot of time for collecting the above information and posted together here. I have bookmarked this web page to return again. Keep posting like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. thanks for your comment and really appreciate it ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails