Saturday, December 19, 2009

MyVi SE 1.3A - Engine Problem.

It happened last Friday, 11.12.2009. The engine sounds like it is running in 3 cylinder and it comes in sudden, while my wife is driving home from a grocery shop.

When I look at it, the engine is shaking with very rough sound and the RPM is going crazy up and down. Both of us really frustrated with the condition as we just own it and it is not even reached 5000km yet!

So happen, it was public holiday and we can only to bring it to the service centre on Saturday. We sent it to the usual service dealer for inspection.

On Tuesday afternoon, the dealer call me and asked me to refer my car to Perodua Branches as they does not have proper tools to detect the problems. So I went to Perodua in Glenmarie and after 2 days, they called and informed that the problem has been rectified.

Basically, it has got something to do with the EFI system and they have check and erase the malfunction code that caused failure to one of the injection point. It is also related to the jerking problems earlier.

So far, the engine is working fine and I also observed that there is no more jerking when the car is idle. Really wish that the problems is solved, totally...

Mileage: 4399

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails