Monday, February 23, 2009

Life goes on and on.

After adding slideshow from my picasa web album, I decided to post something tonight.

My wife and I celebrated our 1st anniversary and her birthday recently. We went to Genting Highland and spend a night over there, we do enjoy our time together and to my lovely wife Alhana, Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary.. I Love you so much, May Allah bless both of us.

I'm in Miri today on a business trip and will be back to KL tomorrow night. Been busy lately with a lot of things to attend to.. Anyway, I'm blessed today when I met my mother in LCCT while rushing to board the plane, what a coincident!. She is coming back from Sabah with my eldest brother and his family.

Things happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails